Workplace Health and Safety AuditAuditing Services
All businesses must regularly examine the quality and effectiveness of your health and safety management systems. It is notable that when the HSA conduct their investigations into major accidents, it usually highlights health and safety management failures as being the root of the cause.
Holland Safety carries out auditing services for customers in order to ensure continual improvement in the management of health and safety. Our experienced consultants have extensive experience in collecting information on the efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of Safety Management Systems and implementing corrective action where necessary.
- A review of all your relevant documentation
- Meeting and interviewing key personnel
- Walk through inspection of workplace
- Preparation of a detailed report of findings and recommendations in order to ensure compliance with health, safety and welfare legislation and best practice.
Advantages of Workplace Health and Safety Audits include:
- Reduction in the likelihood of accidents occurring
- Reduction in corresponding insurance claims
- Identifies gaps in systems and training needs
- Helps builds a “safety culture” in your business
Get in touch
If you would like to discuss your workplace’s audit needs or would like more information, you can speak to one of our consultants by calling our office at 01 401 9600 or by sending a Quick Enquiry using the form above.