IOSH Project Supervisor Design Process via WebinarUpcoming Courses
The IOSH Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP) course covers the co-ordination, management and supervision of design on construction sites. Our course is clear, concise and includes practical sessions promoting interaction between delegates. Our Webinar based learning model allows a classroom-style live interactive experience from the comfort of your own home or your office desk.
This fully online, practical course is delivered over two days using a blend of online resources, virtual classroom and social learning
The Project Supervisor Design Process programme is aimed at construction personnel who supervise and coordinate design activities on a construction site. This programme is tailored for all construction managers from contractors, owner-operators, engineers, architects and project managers.
Upon completion of the IOSH PSDP course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of the regulations.
- Understand the duties of Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP).
- Advise clients on their statutory duties.
- Understand and implement the development of the Preliminary Health & Safety Plan and Safety File.
- Achieve IOSH Project Supervisor Design Process Certification on successful completion
- Overview of the Safety Health & Welfare at Work Construction Regulations
- Duties of the Project Supervisor Design Process
- Duties of Clients and Designers
- General Principles of Prevention
- Particular risks
- Development of a Preliminary Health & Safety Plan
- Development of the Safety File
- Provision of Information for the Project Supervisor Construction Stage and Construction Stage Health & Safety Plan
Theory and practical assessment
An IOSH Project Supervisor Design Process Certification is awarded on successful completion of the course.
- Two days of live virtual classroom sessions
- Please note this programme is fully online