IOSH Project Supervisor Construction Stage via WebinarUpcoming Courses
The aim of this IOSH Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS) course is to provide a detailed understanding of the role of the Project Supervisor for Construction Stage (PSCS – Managing the Site) and give delegates the necessary skills and knowledge to manage health & safety on construction sites in accordance with the requirements of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Regulations 2013.
Our Webinar based learning model allows a classroom-style live interactive experience from the comfort of your own home or your office desk.
This fully online, practical course is delivered over two days using a blend of online resources, virtual classroom and social learning.
This course is ideal for those who wish to enhance their qualifications, gain knowledge and build competency in construction safety. These would include Site Managers & Foremen, Project Managers, Safety Officers, Contract Managers and Specialist Contractors.
Upon completion of the IOSH PSCS course, attendees will be able to:
- Understanding the requirements of key duty holder roles under the regulations.
- Understanding the duties of Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS).
- Understanding and implementing the development of the Construction Stage Health & Safety Plan and File
- Completing Risk Assessments including advise on implementation of risk controls and safe systems of work
- Achieving IOSH Project Supervisor Construction Stage Certification on successful completion
- Legislation overview
- Duties of Clients, PSDP, Designers, PSCS
- Safety Management System
- Review of Preliminary Safety & Health Plans
- Preparation of Construction Safety & Health Plans
- Particular Risks, Risk Assessments, Emergency Procedures
- Review of Statutory Forms & Permits to Work
- Duties of Contractors
- Contractor and Sub-Contractor Pre-Appointment
- Temporary Works
- Review of the Safety File.
Theory and practical assessment
An IOSH Certificate Project Supervisor Construction Stage is awarded on successful completion of the course.
- Two days of live virtual classroom sessions
- Please note this programme is fully online