IOSH Managing Safely Via WebinarUpcoming Courses
The IOSH Managing safely course will give every manager a better understanding of their safety and health responsibilities. IOSH Managing Safely is unlike any other safety and health course because it delivers practical step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus that’s hands-on and jargon-free. The innovative format and content is engaging and inspiring – critical to embedding safety and health throughout your entire organisation.
Our Webinar based learning model allows a classroom-style live interactive experience from the comfort of your own home or your office desk.
This fully online, practical course is delivered over two days using a blend of online resources, virtual classroom and social learning.
Theory and practical assessment
An IOSH Managing Safely Certificate is awarded on successful completion of the course.
This course is designed for anyone in a management or supervisory role such as non-health & safety professionals who manage risk as part of their role and those required to manage safety.
Key benefits of the IOSH Managing Safely course include
- Acquiring the knowledge and tools to manage safely
- Evaluating relevant information resources such as health and safety legislation, codes of practice and HAS guidance notes.
- Acquiring the knowledge to assess and control risks and hazards
- Assessing the critical elements of a recognised competent Safety Management System
- Understanding your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Learning how to investigate incidents
- Empowering you to measure your own performance
- Introduction to Managing Safely
- Health and Safety legislation, codes of practice and HSA guidance
- Control of health and safety risk at work and successful completion of risk assessment
- Understanding of responsibilities and developing the expertise to effectively manage safety across all areas
- Health & Safety Work Hazards and Risks
- Accidents and incidents investigation
- Performance measurement
- Review of facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Four days of live virtual classroom sessions
- Please note this programme is fully online