IOSH Managing Safely in ConstructionConstruction Management
Provide the knowledge and skills to enable managers to recognise hazards in construction projects and to give them the information to manage and control them.
- Introduction to Law
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
- General Applications Regulations 2007
- Construction Regulations 2013
- Risk Assessment
- Active Monitoring
- Re-Active Monitoring
- Accidents / Case Studies
- Plant and Machinery
- Scaffolding Management
- GA Forms
- Manual Handling
- Safety at Heights
- General Site Safety
- Safety Management of Road Works and Street Works, Traffic Control and Signage Management
- Fire Safety
This course is ideal for those that wishes to gain knowledge and build competency in construction safety including foremen and construction managers.
Delegates who successfully complete the course will receive an Institute of Occupational Safety and Health Certificate in Managing Safely in Construction.
To be successful delegates must pass
- Written Assessment (50%)
- Submit an Assessment (50%)