COVID-19 Return to Work Induction TrainingGeneral Safety Courses
Return to Work Induction Training Course is designed to assist employees who are returning to work following the Covid-19 pandemic business closure. As part of comprehensive business continuity planning and to ensure compliance with government guidelines, employees should be trained in COVID-19 safe work procedures.
This live interactive webinar training course will give employees the tools to assist them in assessing and working with the specific hazards and risks presented by COVID-19 in the workplace.
Our Webinar based learning model allows a classroom style live interactive experience from any location you choose.
Click the links below to check out other COVID Related Services:
This course is aimed at Employees who require information and practical guidance to assist them in working safely and ensuring the hazards posed by COVID-19 are minimised to an acceptable level.
Upon completion of the COVID-19 Return to a Work Induction Training course, attendees will cover the following modules:
- What is COVID-19, understanding the virus
- How is COVID-19 spread, signs and symptoms
- COVID-19 compliance coordinator (C-19 compliance officer)
- Risk Groups
- Workplace preparations
- Management of Covid-19
- Infection control, hand hygiene, cough etiquette & social distancing
- Personal Protective Equipment
- First Aid
- Managing close working
- Dealing with Covid-19 Suspects & Confirmed Cases
- Cleaning & Waste Management
Multiple choice examination
Delegates who successfully complete this course will receive a Holland Safety COVID-19 Return to Work Induction Certificate
- 1 hour of live virtual classroom sessions
- Please note this programme is fully online