Asbestos AwarenessConstruction & CSCS Courses
The aim of the course is to provide participants with the appropriate knowledge of the hazards, risks and dangers when working with Asbestos.
- Legislation and Regulations
- What is Asbestos
- Types of Materials containing Asbestos
- Health risks of Asbestos
- The operations which could result in asbestos exposure
- How Asbestos fibres are released
- Dealing with discovered Asbestos
- Explain the legal requirements of working with Asbestos
- Explain the uses of Asbestos and where it may be used/found
- Explain the health risks associated with Asbestos
- List the employer’s responsibilities in managing Asbestos
This course does not qualify participants to remove asbestos which is a role for a specialist contractor.
Anyone working in the construction, facilities management, maintenance sectors who may come into contact with asbestos.
Delegates who successfully complete the course will receive a Holland Certificate in Asbestos Awareness.
To be successful delegates must pass
- Written Assessment