Abrasive Wheels InstructorInstructor Courses
- Applicable Legislation
- Range of Wheels & Equipment
- Range of Hazards & Controls
- Methods of Inspection & Testing
- Selecting & Mounting
- Requirements for PPE
- Assessing Learners.
- Identify different types of abrasive wheel
- Identify Hazards and Controls that can be used to prevent accidents while working with abrasive wheels
- Outline the Methods of Testing and Inspection requirements
- Instruct on the methods of selecting and mounting a variety of wheels
- Explain Dressing / Maintenance requirements
- Outline the requirement for appropriate PPE for various tasks
- Identify methods of assessing competency of learners.
This course is ideal for those that need the knowledge and skills to instruct others in how to use abrasive wheels safely in the workplace.
Those attending this Abrasive Wheels Instructor Course should have a good command of English oral and written. ideally, they should have some training experience and have or intend to complete a Train the Trainer / Instructor course.
Delegates who successfully complete the course will receive a Holland Certificate in Operation of Abrasive Wheels Instructor which is valid for 5 years.
To be successful delegates must pass
- Written Assessment.
Candidates will receive their own Abrasive Wheels training materials for use in their workplace.