COVID-19 | Working Safely with our Customers
Update to Customers: Due to the ongoing threat of COVID-19, we have developed a comprehensive plan and implementing extensive measures to mitigate the risk to our staff and customers and to play our part in helping the economy move to the next phase in reducing the spread of the virus.
As part of our communication and shared collaborative approach with our employees and customers, we have developed our five principals approach 'GRRIP', which will be effective in preventing the spread of the virus in the workplace;
Good Hand Hygiene
Isolate and Stay at Home if Sick
- Training at our Rathcoole Training Centre is by appointment only
- Training on customer sites is subject to a robust site-specific risk assessment
- All services delivered are compliant with Public Health Advise and our COVID-19 Plan
- Visitors to our office are by appointment only
- Safety Consultancy visits are subject to a robust site-specific risk assessment
- Staff located on customer projects are subject to our COVID-19 Plan and customer COVID-19 requirements
If you have any questions relating to our COVID-19 Working Safely Plan or other enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01 401 9600. We are committed to playing our part in ensuring that Ireland can safely re-open our economy and our society.
We value your business and we wish good health to all our team and customers.
Updated: May 14th 2020